Monday 2 October 2006

i'm all clear

out of the neon sun ~ chapter six

it took them long enough, but my silly length of holiday in the busiest part of the year has been cleared by work. all the way up the proverbial ladder. i currently celebrate within my head. whoopee.
just waiting for the official document to come through, but man-in-charge he say "i can't see any obstacles." unfortunately i have to take half of it unpaid so they can pay for a freelancer to cover me while i'm away. but that's okay, i reckon it'll be totally worth it. they could've just said no.
here we go, here we go, here we here we go, yo.

there are three things i need to condition myself for:
1: get off my ass and learn some mongolian.
2: deal with the fact that i might not get within 100 miles of a shower for the month we're away. yeugkh.
3: drinking neat vodka. (the rumours of russia/siberia/mongolia are apparently true)

No comments: