Thursday 5 October 2006

i'm in front

my buddies and i have a bit of a knack of liking something long before the rest of the country catch on. i'm sure we aren't the only ones, there are probably pockets of tasteful people around britain. maybe. hopefully. anyone?

i write here in order to provide proof that we have already discovered studio 60 on the sunset strip. and we love it.
it'll probably come over here in a year or so. but we're taking it now. we're claiming it as our own. the british flag hath been stuck (but as i'm pretty un-patriotic i've drawn a big swastika over it).

it's awesome... the show and the flag.

aaron sorkin has a large and creative penis
in a world where tv is clearly dumbing down, it's a welcome relief when the odd show lets us dumb up.

and it has a christian character that isn't an utter freak of nature... notable rarity and worth a commendation.

wish i had this blog back when mighty boosh, spaced, mini-scooters, natalie portman (hubba hubba), family guy, reel big fish, gogol bordello etc. etc. etc. first came out. not that i want praise, it just makes me feel better about myself.

praise is welcome.

admittedly we missed the office first time round though. shame on us.

2 comments:

wide-eyed said...

Yay us. We rock. Although it's not going down well in America and there's even talk of someone getting the big scissors out to castrate our lovely show in its prime, much like they did to Firefly, Angel, Family Guy, Wonderfalls, Sports Night, Futurama etc etc etc

And the heat isn't all coming from the right either, there's a whole load of liberal trendys coming down on it hard too. I feel betrayed by my own people.

I still love it though. Criticism, schmiticism.

I salute what you've done with the site by the way. Did you just teach yourself html? Can you teach me? What do you think of the idea of doing a FORBIDDEN PLANET poster in the style of your urban cowboy title? I think it'd look awesome. Get in touch, my mobile isn't working and I can't phone you.

Rubbish.

A Pea Called Loweese said...

*~*~*~*... praise!... *~*~*~*