Sunday 18 March 2007

i'm all a-blush-ed

my lovely friend red, co writer of the web-site that i linked to there, sent me a request to be her friend on facebook. so i did because i thought it would be nice of me.

this meant registering as a facebook member, which was okay. i have no problem with that.

however, the registry involved facebook.com scouting my hotmail address book and (because of a bit of not really taking much notice of what i was doing) i have now accidentally sent facebook friend requests to everyone in that address book.

slightly embarrassing. it includes my solicitor, my insurance company, my ex-girlfriend's mum, my boss and a few people i would really rather not have sent it to.

shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did that too! I think it was WAYN...sent messages to EVERYONE in my address book...tutors, tech manager, ex boyfriend, people at the RSC...although I didnt get a choice whether i wanted to send it or not...they just did it...evil pixies!!!