Monday 26 March 2007

i'm cutting it a bit fine

off i went to whittington hospital for a follow-up check(-up). thought i, "this'll be nice. they'll have a bit of a look, re-dress my knee and tell me i can take the cast off in about two weeks time."

nope.

instead they said, "hey, y'know you've got that broken scaphoid in your hand? well, they take AGES to heal. we're gonna put your hand in plaster now. it'll be in there for five weeks."

cue me, trying desperately to remember the current numbers on that nice red countdown at the top of this web-page. five weeks? will that put me in the siberian wilderness? desperately i tried to do maths, but to no avail. my brain swapped maths for paninis and milkshakes.

turns out it will come off before we fly to moscow. not long before, though. phew.

they gave me a choice of any colour. i chose "awesome-ass black"
it was really hard to take this photo

No comments: