Saturday 8 August 2009

my life according to reel big fish

another one of those pointless wastes of time...
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Are you a male or female:
boyfriend

Describe yourself:
big fuckin' star

How do you feel:
drunk again

Describe where you currently live:
way back

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
new york, new york

Your favourite form of transportation:
slow down

Your best friend is:
average man

You and your best friends are:
trendy

What's the weather like:
i'm cool

Favourite time of day:
say "ten"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
story of my life

What is life to you:
A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Your relationship:
my imaginary friend

Your fear:
will the revolution come?

What is the best advice you have to give:
turn the radio off

Thought for the Day:
why do all girls think they're fat?

How I would like to die:
down in flames

My soul's present condition:
a little doubt goes a long way

My motto:
everything sucks

No comments: